Saturday 13 June 2009

Caption Competition #1

Can you think of a funny, witty caption for this following screenshot?

This week's competition closes on Sunday 21st June 2009 at midnight. Following this, the winning entry will be revealed and a new Caption Competition picture will be posted for the following week. So, please have your entries in by that date and time or it will not be counted.
The winner will gain a point on the DWF Competitions leaderboard.

Winner: PAL95
'Through gritted teeth: "Is that the A&E Department? Good. Now can you please tell me the best way to remove super glue? No, please don't laugh - I thought it was toothpaste!"'

5 entries - Post an Entry...:

Rob said...

"What else do you have two of Doctor?"

Rhi said...

(Rings dentist)
Tish: Yeah, yeah, I have lovely teeth, see!?

Anonymous said...

Through gritted teeth: "Is that the A&E Department? Good. Now can you please tell me the best way to remove super glue? No, please don't laugh - I thought it was toothpaste!"

Jared said...

(speaking to Martha)

"gosh this new "Shoulder-phone" it really cool, i dont have to use my hands!"

DoctorWhoGeek said...

Yeah mum! All I need is a puppet and a glass of water!!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

DWF - Competitions ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP